The end of September was the start of our 6 month furlough. We have been very busy visiting with family and visiting churches both in upstate New York and Virginia. Our time is quickly flying by. We hope to visit many of our supporting churches over the next three months. Please contact us by email to if you would like to arrange a time for a meeting.
Please keep us in prayer as we connect with our partners in ministry. We will need to have 100% of our Wycliffe ministry budget before we can return. Currently we are at 89%. Please pray with us to get the remaining 11%.
If you would like to become one of our financial partners you can go to the Wycliffe website.