It has been so good to be back in PNG. As we were so busy traveling around the USA it was wonderful to see so many people that I had not seen for a long time. We were home for a year and it was easy to get used to life in America. Continue reading Life back in PNG
As 2015 came to a close, I realized that God had been answering some really specific prayers for Kevin, me and and our ministry with Wycliffe. While in the USA, I re-learned the art of diligent study in order to succeed academically. Continue reading 2015: A Special Year
- Grace and favor on our partners in Bible Translation. That’s our prayer for you!
- Continued comfort for Dr. Eddie B. Lane’s family.
- Comfort of the Thomas family who grieve the death their daughter.
- Physical and Spiritual vitality for Notsi translators as they record the Gospel of John while continuing with editing and checking New Testament books.
- Kevin and Gertrude’s spiritual and physical health. Wisdom in relating withing Notsi culture.