- Grace and favor on our partners in Bible Translation and Literacy. That’s our prayer for you!
- Finalizing digital recordings for Luke, John, Galatians, 1, 2, 3 John, 1 Timothy for distribution.
- Kevin and Gertrude’s spiritual and physical health.
Praise the Lord!
- God continues to reward our faith in His provision.
- We have a great team of prayer partners.
- We have spiritual and physical vitality.
We began 2017 with travel back to New Ireland to find that I, Kevin, would need to manage the [tooltip text=”Summer Institute of Linguistics”]SIL[/tooltip] Kavieng Center as well as continue working with the Notsi to complete the New Testament. Gertrude did a follow-up literacy workshop with nine enthusiastic Notsi women and young artists in January to do a writers workshop producing many big books. Continue reading Moving Forward in 2017
2016 seems a blur with all the travel back and forth. We remember starting 2016 off with the struggle of trying to address some literacy and education issues during the [tooltip text=”Papua New Guinea”]PNG[/tooltip] Christmas period—December to February. Continue reading Reflections on 2016