Progress on the Notsi New Testament How do we know the goal is in sight? Sure we’ve worked with the … Continue reading Moving Toward the Finish Line
- Grace and favor on our partners in Bible Translation and Literacy. That’s our prayer for you!
- Finalizing digital recordings for Luke, John, Galatians, 1, 2, 3 John, 1 Timothy for distribution.
- Kevin and Gertrude’s spiritual and physical health.
Praise the Lord!
- God continues to reward our faith in His provision.
- We have a great team of prayer partners.
- We have spiritual and physical vitality.
We began 2017 with travel back to New Ireland to find that I, Kevin, would need to manage the [tooltip text=”Summer Institute of Linguistics”]SIL[/tooltip] Kavieng Center as well as continue working with the Notsi to complete the New Testament. Gertrude did a follow-up literacy workshop with nine enthusiastic Notsi women and young artists in January to do a writers workshop producing many big books. Continue reading Moving Forward in 2017
2016 seems a blur with all the travel back and forth. We remember starting 2016 off with the struggle of trying to address some literacy and education issues during the [tooltip text=”Papua New Guinea”]PNG[/tooltip] Christmas period—December to February. Continue reading Reflections on 2016
Dear Prayer Partners,
Thanks for your continued prayers. Kevin and I have journeyed back to Ukarumpa Headquarters after two months in New Ireland Province—mostly with the Notsi. It was an unusual stay as Kevin was filling in as Kavieng Center Manager part-time and traveling back and forth to Lossu Village weekly to advise the Notsi. He reports that the book of Acts is ready for consultant check. As he spoke with the consultant he was very pleased with the work as he has review the text. He is looking forward to working with us to improve the translation. Continue reading Prayer Update March 2017