- Grace and favor on our partners in Bible Translation. That’s our prayer for you!
- Distribution problem: To get software up and running so that we can produce a digital copy of the text with the audio for Luke, John, Galatians, 1, 2, 3, John, 1 Timothy.
- The Notsi hymnbook: Consistent editorial help from Notsi in order to publish in 2020.
- Spiritual growth and vitality of lay Christians among the Notsi, especially those involved in Bible translation.
- Janet Nicholas—Kevin’s Aunt —to remain encouraged in the Lord and in stable health.
- Guest house managers to come serve long-term in PNG—especially in Kavieng.
- Educators in Papua New Guinea—wisdom in administering relevant early childhood education in rural communities.
- Godspeed—in the final thrust towards completing the Notsi New Testament, and literacy development.
January 2019 marks my thirtieth anniversary of my start in overseas missions, first in the Philippines and now in Papua New Guinea. Over these many years I have seen God's faithfulness again and again.
View all posts by Kevin